Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland

All of yesterday's snow melted before the day was over, but we got another lovely snowfall this morning.


I put that birdhouse in there just to prove these aren't black and white photos.  :)  Sadly, the snow turned to freezing rain and began melting away.  Such a yucky day seemed perfect for working on my dollhouse, and I spent several hours absorbed in lap siding.  When I finished at dusk and looked out the window, this is what I saw:

I ran downstairs for my camera and raced out onto the back porch . . .

. . . then onto the balcony upstairs . . .

. . . to see the beauty from every angle as giant flakes poured silently from the sky.

What an amazing, beautiful winter wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)