Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Introductions Around the Farm

Herb and I took Jet and Bonnie for a walk the other evening.  This time we headed out back to show them a bit of the farm.

You've really got to watch where you walk when you walk the puppies because they're everywhere!
Jet met turkeys up a little closer, but Bonnie wasn't too sure about them.

Then we went in the barnyard so Jet could meet the ducks, but they weren't too sure about him!  Bonnie was sure she didn't like the clanging chain on the gate!
Jet would go where he was supposed to as long as Misty was ahead of him . . .

... or Hero.  If they were ahead of him I could hardly keep up!

Jet discovered that dried manure makes a yummy snack.

It took Bonnie a bit longer to get used to Herb's style of walking, but as soon as she saw Jet she charged ahead.
When we got to the bottom of the hill, the puppies got to meet the newest baby before them--Tundra.

I said, "Puppies, meet the new heifer, Tundra."

And they said, "We've never seen anything like herbivore!"
 
And Sara said, "Moo-whoo-hoo-hoo!"

See?  She did!  (My camera doesn't have sound so you'll just have to take my word for it!)

2 comments:

  1. "herbivore!" -- I love it! You sure think of the funniest things!! Now I think anytime I hear that word, I'll chuckle! lol Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could claim the joke, Barbara, but it's just recycled. :)

      Delete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)