Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shetland Sheepdogs, Meet the Sheep

Jet and Bonnie are Shetland Sheepdog puppies, or Shelties to those who love the breed.  So far they've met their new mommies, me (Susan) and Kara.  Jet has met his new daddy, Herb, and they've both met our big dogs, Hero and Misty.  The friendly turkeys wandered over to the back fence the other day and checked out the new babies, but there's a whole farm-full of animals out there that Jet and Bonnie haven't met yet.

A couple of evenings ago, Rambo and Obaama took things into their own hands hooves.

Jet was a little more curious than scared while Bonnie watched from a safer distance.  But when Hero jumped up and ran to meet Kara, everyone scattered--sheep and sheepdogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)