Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Round-Up of Evidence about Monsanto & GMOs

If you eat food from the grocery store that contains corn or soy in any form--or meat from an animal that was fed corn or soy--you are probably eating GMO's (genetically modified organisms). Unless you raise all your own food and know exactly what your animals are eating, you need to watch this video

Then you need to watch "Food, Inc." and "The Future of Food."  You can get them on Netflix or rent or purchase them on Amazon.

KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)