Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Photo Book


You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Make one today!

Shutterfly gave me a link to share my latest book.  They had a 40%-off special on photo books so I wanted to get this done.  This is the second in a series of books I'm making for the grandkids.  Now I'm on pins and needles waiting for the bright orange box to appear in my mailbox!

The first book in the series (not my first on Shutterfly) was "Julie Comes Home: A Pony Tale."  I keep it here so all the grandkids can enjoy it, but I've taken it several times to read to Charis as her bedtime story. Last night I didn't, and she asked for it.  Sorry, Charis!  But there'll be TWO Julie books next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)