Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nine Nasty Things You've Probably Eaten

Hoe Hop Valley Farm, a farm we discovered at our local farmer's market on Wednesday, just shared this link on Facebook.  I thought it was an interesting follow-up to the post I did recently on how we can bear to eat our own animals (now a Page on the right-hand side of this blog).  Pretty much everyone has heard of "pink slime" now, but you might be horrified to find out what else you have eaten unawares.

Nine Nasty Things in Your Grocery Store

I'm glad they ended each page with "Eat This Instead."  Forewarned is forearmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)