Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Glory of April

Sunlight and morning mist

A crabapple blossom halo

A wisp of golden cloud floats upward and is gone
Julie illuminated by afternoon light

"God is speaking to us," Kara said many years ago when she saw such light breaking through the clouds.

Beauty above and below
Cattle graze at sunset to the blithe song of a bird.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are so vivid. . .I think if I listen carefully I can hear the birds singing!
    Blessed Easter to you!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barbara! A blessed Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)