Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Friday, January 7, 2011

"Though Your Sins Be As Scarlet, They Shall Be White As Snow"

Three of the murderers escaped red-handed, but I sentenced my niece and one of my nephews to perform "community service" (actually, they offered to help with a project).  I had just the project--a mildewed spa room which needed to be washed with bleach water.  The formerly hardened criminals set to with a willing spirit and busy hands and transformed the blackened spa room into a glistening white retreat.  Check out these before and after photos, and enjoy the fruits of their labors (without the bleach smell).  Stay tuned for pictures of them enjoying the spa!  :)  As the old adage goes, "Many hands make light work."




2 comments:

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)