Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a Little Bit Chicken

Charis and Zephyr played "Fetch the Stick" this morning.
Then she sat down to enjoy the grass, and the chickens flocked around her.
She's not real sure she likes having them close to her.
You know, if I wasn't much bigger than this thing, I think I'd be a little chicken, too!
Such a happy girl!
A million dollar smile.
 The world is her oyster!
Playing airplane with Aunt Kara.
Curiouser and curiouser . . .
. . . and too close for comfort!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! You guys look like you are having a blast...I know Charis is! She's really enjoying farm life. Being in the great outdoors is good for her!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)