Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting a Little Behind in My Work

I'm afraid I'm getting a little behind in my work because I'm just now posting pictures from Charis' afternoon yesterday. She's taking a nap now, so the ones from this morning are all there is for the moment.

While Didi dug post holes by hand yesterday, I picked arugula and Charis got into gardening.
It looks like SHE got a little behind in her work, too--or is that a little work on her behind?  :)
We don't have a jungle gym here, but Charis didn't miss it all all. 
Hey, if the peas can climb the trellis . . .
. . . so can she!  :)
This morning Charis and Peekaboo played . . . what else, Peek-a-boo!

Who knew a ferret climbing into a box was doubled-over-laughing funny!
This horse goes pretty fast for an old guy, considering Mimi rode him when she was Charis' age!  Hey, Didi, I bet she'd love a REAL pony!
"Soupie go' ride."  That's what Charis said, and that's what Sophie did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)