Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Survival of the Fittest (Thursday, Sept. 9)

This is a Post Script to my Sept. 9 post.  When Herb told me that one of the horses reached in the window of the truck, took out his new book, and tore it up, my imagination fell short of the reality:
He says he's going to finish reading it.  I think he'd do better using it as a jigsaw puzzle.

And lest you think we're too hard on Brandy, accusing her without proof, check out this forensic evidence acquired the next day when we drove the truck into the field:












It's not that much of a stretch from the bed of the truck to the window.  The method and means are obvious!  The motive remains a mystery, but I rest my case!

2 comments:

  1. Brandy! Maybe you should become a crime scene technician and document crime scenes, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I knew watching CSI would pay off one day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)