Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Take Time to Smell the Flowers

A few random thoughts from our time babysitting Charis this evening.  First and foremost, where did baby Charis go?!  At 15 months old, she is suddenly a little girl (and what a charmer)!  It seems like she grew up overnight, but we love each stage so much we can't regret the former!  We had so much fun watching her explore the yard so full of zest and determination to master curbs, bumps and holes.  The first picture is a great shot from my newest guest photographer, Herb:

Adorable will get you anything.
Run, run as fast as can be!
You can't catch me--
I'm Charis Jewel Lea!
One day you will look back on the little things in life and realize they were the big things!
Take time to smell the flowers!

4 comments:

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)