Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I See the Moon and the Moon Sees Me

God bless the moon, and God bless me!  As I was going to bed last night, I glanced out the front door and was transfixed by the sight of the moon over our road.  It looked like it was right outside our nearest neighbor's house.  Their security light was a measly clone of the moon's eerie light.  I just had to grab my camera, attach it to the tripod and take several shots of the moon before I turned in.





























Incidentally, instead of reducing these photos to email size before uploading them to the blog, I decided to try uploading them full-size.  The first one took three minutes!  The second one only took about a minute because there's much less detail in it.  In fact, it's pretty much all black!  So you can see why I can't upload my usual photos unless I've first reduced them.  Maybe some day we'll get enough DSL power out here at the end of the line for me to upload photos with all the sharpness with which my great Nikon camera takes them.  But, considering that we hardly use our home phone because reception over the lines is so bad this far out, that's going to be a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)