Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Breeding Age Dexter Bull for Sale

ZH Royal Celebration, aka Seb, on Jan. 28, 2016 at nine and a half months.

Seb is the sweetest calf ever born on our farm, very gentle with an easy-going temperament.  He comes from great milking lines.  He is black and carries wild type red.  He is dehorned.  His milk Beta Casein is A2/A2.  He is negative for chondro and PHA.  He had good conformation with a great topline and body depth, and he is ready to be your herd sire!

Check out our Sale Page (at right) for more photos, including photos of Seb's sire and dam.  Contact us through the "Contact" box for recent photos.

3 comments:

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)