Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Calf Disguises

Cows leave their calves sleeping sometimes while they go off to eat, and the calves have a way of blending into their surroundings.  The year before last, we had such long grass in the Home Pasture that Macree didn't even need to hide.  Last year we had red Wellie, who looked like a big ant hill.  Seb can't be an anthill because he's black, but he has some handy disguises, too.  See if you can find him . . .

The "pile of manure" disguise . . .

The "gorillas in the mist" disguise . . .

And the "water tank" disguise . . .

Could you find him?  Here's some help, in case you couldn't . . .



Peek-a-boo!  As long as Ebby is grazing calmly, we know Seb isn't far away.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a great disguise. I didn't spot him until I saw your arrows.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)