Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Royal Begins His Career

Our herd sire, Mrald Crown Royal, has begun his career.  He turned one year old on June 11, and about a week later he went into the Home Pasture with New Hope Ebony Belle and her calf Tiggy, NewHope Mrs. Tiggywinkle.

While this scene looks very pastoral, it hasn't all been lazing around in the shade and enjoying the sunsets.  Ebby's Estrotect patches give (to borrow the company's phrase) mounting evidence that Royal understands his job description.

Time will tell whether Royal is actually going to be a daddy yet, but I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)