Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Six Inches

Now that our power is back on after more than two days, I can look back and enjoy the photos I took when we got six inches of snow Wednesday night.


I love the sandwich sky!  Normally I'm not a lover of brown, but when dressed up with white snow, blue sky and blue shadows, brown looks elegant.

Lucky for the chickens that the coop overhang kept a bit of bare ground free for them to walk on.  They hate the snow!

Grace found a nice patch of sun where the cows scattered their hay and settled down for a nap.

Ebony was raised in the mountains of Kentucky so she wasn't fazed at all and headed over for some loving.  I think she was smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)