Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Identity Theft

An incident of identity theft took place in the barnyard.  Robin stole the identity of Amelia Egghart and insinuated herself into our house for several days under false pretenses.

Here is the real Amelia Egghart:

I should have remembered that being the rooster's favorite also means she's missing some feathers on her back.  That would have prevented me from falling victim to an identity theft.

Here is Robin:

The little identity thief has recovered well from whatever was ailing her.  And as far as the theft, what else would you expect from a hen named Robin?

1 comment:

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)