Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Sunset That Kept on Giving

Usually sunsets happen so fast we better get outside quick to enjoy them.  The other night, however, we had one that lasted for 15 minutes.  Twice I thought it was done and went in the house, only to have to run back outside because it had gotten even more splendid.  I'll share just a few of the best shots.


Blogger messed with this one, trying to enhance it, and that's why the flash has lit up the front corner of the photo.  But trust me, the sky really looked like this!

Even when it was over, it still wasn't over!  I had to get one last shot through my window to show you the view by which I often wash dishes.  The camera always wins out over the dishes, usually from outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)