Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Creating Zephyr Hill Farm Greeting Cards on Shutterfly

When I first injured my leg and spent several weeks in a wheel chair, I finally got around to making some greeting cards on Shutterfly, something I can't believe I waited so long to do.  I recommend you give card making a try:


  • It's really easy with Shutterfly's step-by-step process.
  • There are lots of templates and card types to choose from.
  • It's so rewarding to see your own photos on a greeting card.
  • I'm much more likely to send someone a card while I'm thinking of them if I already have a card without having to make a trip to the store.
  • The cards look very professional--not homemade.
  • If you wait for Shutterfly promotions like 40% off, the cards end up being much cheaper than any you can buy in the store.

I'm a confirmed "Shutterfly bug," and I just ordered some more cards.  Some of them are blank, and some have greetings inside.  They all have my Brown-Eyed Susan logo on back.  Here's one to give you an idea:

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.



2 comments:

  1. I love your cards!! Thanks for the link!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! Shutterfly gave me a $10 off coupon if I'd share a link to a post about making a card. That's the link they gave me, otherwise I don't think I could do it. I'd have to just give out my password. :(

      Delete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)