Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eden and Paradise

Both of these photos were taken on April 15 when Eden was 5 days old.

Eden!
Paradise!
































(NOTE:  I confess--I think in Blogspeak!  Sometimes I see something and a post writes itself in my head.  (Very sad!)  I saw these two photos taken on the same day and instantly thought of the title of this post.  This time all I needed was a title since the photos speak for themselves.  The only thing I might need to add is that yes, having Eden in our lives IS Paradise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)