Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shake, Rattle and Roll!

I took pity on the horses today and let them out of the soppy barnyard into the round pen.  They were soooo happy!






Of course every good roll ends with a shake!


Zephyr was dumbstruck.




Brandy looks like she's smiling, and I do know she's having a great time!


My title seems to be a bit of a misnomer.  Maybe I should have called it Roll and Shake, but the Rattle did get in there, too--just in a different order.  Stay tuned . . .

2 comments:

  1. Those horses are beautiful... and so's your pup, but he/she better not get any closer when the horses are a'rollin' and a'shakin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rob! Zephyr is pretty smart--she stood and watched the rolling, but when the real rodeo began (the following post), she got completely out of the round pen! She has a touch of arthritis (even though she's only four), and she seems to know her limitations. But she does love when the horses act up--she gets all excited and barks.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)