Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pony Rides

Jim and Monique brought Charis and Kol over today, and we knew exactly how to enjoy this beautiful fall weather (which is so warm it left Julie and us sweating!)  It was Kol's first time to wear the helmet and really get to ride, and he took to it as much as Charis has!  Their timing was great because a freeze is coming Monday night, so we have to enjoy this while we can.







1 comment:

  1. The looks on their faces say it all!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)