Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Glimpses (Saturday, Mar. 12)

Charis with the eggs she collected.
 Charis walking Snoopy--I think she misses Tai!
Naptime in the barnyard.  This sight made me sneak back to the house for my camera and telephoto lens so I could capture this touching picture without disturbing anyone . . .
Angel and Siobhan napping together!  Mama Sara, of course, is keeping an eye on her baby from nearby, but Siobhan definitely seems to be comfortable with her horsey companion.

3 comments:

  1. Taiyung sends his love to Charis Bear and told her not to get too attached to snoopy...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Looks like all the animals have been annihilated !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it looks like somebody released nerve gas or something, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)