Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Zephyr's Delight (Wednesday, Nov. 10)

Probably Zephyr's favorite thing to do on the farm is to play with water.  When Herb emptied the water tank in the round pen so he could move it to the barnyard, Zephyr was on Cloud Nine.  Here are a few shots of her in action.







On second thought, as I look at these pictures, I'm not sure she's playing!  I think she's working--herding that water--and being very serious about it!  If I were that water, I would be very afraid!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing last shot, all of them in fact! Really puts us in the midst of the action. I need to start an "I love Zephyr" fan club ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)