Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Friday, August 27, 2010

The "Other" Farm (Thursday, Aug. 26)

We spent the day at Leahaven, our "other" farm, yesterday.  Herb worked outside mowing and bush-hogging, then fixed a running toilet.  Now it stays in the bathroom where it belongs!  :)

I set up the newly shabby-chic-ed bedside tables in the master bedroom (a much more labor-intensive project that I had imagined), then lined all the dresser drawers with wallpaper remnants and cleaned the house.

It's so pretty there, much greener than it is here, and we always enjoy going--even for a work day!  It's lucky farms can't be jealous of each other!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! You did a great job.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just bummed that I didn't get them done in time for you to enjoy them! It was NOT up to my standards to have your bedside lamps on the floor! :( I must say, the nice thing about shabby chic-ing something is, no one can tell you you did it wrong--you just tell them you meant it to look like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)