Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

P. S. (Saturday)

Jenny showed us her "Meth Bag," a backpack full of anti-meth goodies she got from the Meth Task Force.  I'm jealous of that cool pot-holder with the clever slogan!  If I cook it, I wonder if they'll come and give me one, too!
We spent the afternoon enjoying an all-American past-time:  Truck shopping.  We thought we were most interested in the Ford F-150, but since we were only thinking single cab when we test-drove a Toyota Tundra and extended cab (not two full doors) when we drove the Chevy Silverado, we took Jean-Marc and Jenny along to re-test-drive the first two.  That led to a change in our thinking, and we're now leaning towards the Tundra.  Its seats are slightly more comfortable, it has a much greater towing capacity without sacrificing gas mileage, and we've had a great experience with the dealer for the past eight years.  Anyone who wants to weigh in with some advice, be our guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)