Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Operation ABC from A to Z!

I didn't get a post done yesterday because we have Charis for Friday and part of Saturday, and I spent a lot of time posting the Operation ABC story to my Leahaven blog.  So here's a link to the story:

http://leahaven.blogspot.com/

Hopefully, tonight I'll have some astonishing pictures to post about our plans for the afternoon--and that's all I'm going to say for now . . .

3 comments:

  1. Je n'avais pas compris l'histoire des castors, jusqu'à ce que j'aille sur ton blog Leahaven...
    j'attends la suite !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca va venir, mais ça n'a rien à voir avec les castors . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL faut etre sure de pas lire la suite apres un repas...!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)