Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She's Baaaack!

Jim, Monique and Charis got back safely from Florida.  Jim did not get a shark, but he also did not get eaten by the 8-foot one that swam by him!  So I think that's a good trade-off!  Monique and Charis both got some sun--much nicer!

What's not so nice is that Charis came back sick.  Herb and I both got to babysit her today, thanks to his school year winding down.  She was not very perky and just wanted to sit in our laps, watch "Winnie the Pooh," and eat Cheerios and raisins.  After quite a long time of doing that (while Didi fell asleep), she finally asked for her "shooss" and a "wah."  So Didi took her on a walk, doing most of the walking himself, and did what he's paid to do for middle-schoolers 5 days a week:  put her to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)