Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Monday, April 5, 2010

At the End of the Day



At the end of a sad, hard day when we thought about going out to "get away from it all," we decided that what we really wanted to do was to come home, eat dinner and watch re-runs of "ER."  Why would we want to "get away from it all" when we have this to come home to?  Thank you, God, for this peaceful spring night with birds calling, white-blossomed trees glowing faintly in the fading light, a gentle glow from the setting sun to light the sky--and a loving husband to share it with!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to coming back there this summer...so restful looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i love reading this :-)

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, just think, you'll have this view from your balcony (if you can peer through the tree branches!)
    Thanks, Monique! Taking pictures and writing it make me think about things that I'm sure otherwise would just get lost in the shuffle of life!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)