Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Sunday Evening Drive

After feeding the animals this evening, we drove the SUV along the route of Charis' walk yesterday and discovered that it was just at half a mile!  Herb is pretty good judging distances!  We also found out that it's 0.1 mile from the barn to the lower pasture and 0.2 to the back pasture, so now I know how far I'm walking down--and then back up hill--every time I let the horses out.  Then, just for the fun of it, we crossed 136 on Kensington Road and drove all the way to the end of Kensington 5 miles later.  Why did we do it?  Like the chicken, to get to the other side!  And for a bonus, we enjoyed this beautiful view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)