Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yawn!

There's so much to post about, but I am madly Blurbing a birthday book for -----, so it will have to wait.  Blurb is a book publishing website that makes professional, coffee table quality books.  And it is that much more complicated than Snapfish, so I am plodding breathlessly up the steep learning curve!  Actually, I've reached the top, and I'm on the downhill side, I hope.  After a week of never going to bed before midnight, usually 1 a.m. or even 2 a.m., I am beat and ready to hit the hay at the early hour of 11:15 p.m.  That's going to be nice, because since the time change last Sunday, I can't sleep past 7 a.m.  If I have to be up with the chickens, I better quit hooting with the owls!  Good night . . .

http://www.blurb.com/  Here's the link if anyone's interested in checking out Blurb.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we can't to hear all about everything once you've caught up with sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initial You got a awesome blog. I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. I view you got truly very functional matters. I determination be always checking your blog blesss. organic grass fed ghee

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)