Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Never Say Never!

And never start a paragraph with "I"! So as long as I'm breaking rules, I'll break two for the price of one . . .

I used to say I'd never scrapbook because I thought it was a ridiculous waste of time. NowI love scrapbooking and have nearly a dozen albums to show for it! I also used to say I thought blogging was stupid, egotistical (after all, why should I think anyone would care what I have to say?), etc. and I would NEVER blog! And now here I am . . . Well, let me give credit where credit is due . . . or blame where blame is due. It's thanks to my daughter Jenny that I am here proving myself a liar once again! We were researching Ameraucana chickens online today and found a blog about them. Jenny said, "Mom, you ought to write a blog about your chicken adventures." And the rest, as they say, is history.

So this blog will be about life here on Zephyr Hill Farm in Northwest Georgia, and some time I'll tell the story of how we ended up here, but right now it's time to scrounge some lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I can't wait to follow all your stories and adventures! In fact, I'll probably have to ban my use of this blog while I'm at the library at school or I'll disturb the peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want you to be cackling out loud in the library! Ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)