Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tiggy Update

Here by popular request are some recent photos of NewHope Mrs. Tiggywinkle, aka Tiggy, at 2 1/2 months old.

Tiggy was full of high spirits, racing around and around the pasture.

Tiggy is black, but has apparently inherited a red gene from her mama which makes her look red in the bright sunlight.

Little girl is finally big enough to drink out of the big trough.

 Tiggy and her mama Ebony are in the Home Pasture with Crown Royal so that he can breed Ebby.

Curious Tiggy.

The "spectacles" are characteristic of her calf coat; eventually she'll be all black when her baby coat sheds out.

This knoll is a favorite spot of all our calves.  I really do believe Tiggy is enjoying the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)