Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

♪ ♫ If You Think It's Butter, But It's Not [Store-bought], It's Siobhan's! ♫ ♪

(Siobhan and) I made butter today!!!    

I'll do a photo tutorial soon, but I'm so excited I just had to post this!  There's a loaf of cardamom bread in the Breadman, because fresh homemade butter demands fresh homemade bread!  And now that I've got you dreaming of a slice of warm bread with butter melting on it--and I've got that "It's New Chiffon" jingle running through your head--I'm heading to the kitchen for some bread and butter.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)