Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Backing Up

I forgot to post pictures about getting the round pen, etc. ready for Sara the day before our planned breeding.  So I'm going to back up and post a few.
This picture of Misty trying to figure out how to get back through the fence shows that we have some major fence repairs to do!
 Here's our nice straight line of electric fence set up to keep the animals in the back half of the Lower Pasture until we can fix the fence in the other half.  The white speck in the distance is Misty keeping cool in the shade.
And this is my favorite picture.  I call it "Rear View Mirror."  I just looked out the truck window, saw this photo op, and shot it--almost like a reflex.  I couldn't help myself!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Susan, perfect caption--you are so funny! Thank you for starting my day with a good laugh.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehhehe, mother. Very funny. I foresee no more complaints when I shoot the very same type of shots of you on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Barbara & Jenny. I must say, I got a good laugh looking out the window and realizing the photo op, another one taking it, and another one posting it. Now I'm getting a couple more just reading your reactions! :D

    Jenny, when my rear view is as well-shaped as Herb's, I'll stop complaining about your butt-shots! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)