Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Friday, December 3, 2010

When Morning Gilds the Sky (Thursday, Dec. 2)

I had to get up early Thursday morning, and the glow of the sunrise caught my eye.  I stepped out on the front porch into the freezing air to try to catch the colors.  Beneath the lightening sky, the frozen ground lay pale with only a security light down the road to challenge the sun's brightening glow.
I thought that was the sunrise until I glanced out a few moments later to find the sky ablaze.  This photo doesn't do it justice, but it was the closest I could make my camera come to the glorious reality.

Thank you, Lord, Your mercies are truly new every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)