Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Under the Weather

Herb was feeling a little under the weather today (not in the least because it was drizzling outside!), so this is how he spent the afternoon!  We need to transplant our berry bushes before it's too late, so he's building a bed inside the garden fence away from the chickens!  I love my chickens, but not enough to give them our berries!

2 comments:

  1. JM and I look forward to enjoying some fresh home grown veggies this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You earned 'em! Some berries, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)