Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ring Around the Nosie

Funny dog, he loves to dig holes!  Can you tell?  (That's a dirt ring around the top of his nose.) We have little holes all over the place and a couple of really big ones on the hill behind the house.  Taking a page from Barbara's book about "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade, and when life hands you snow, make ice cream," I think we'll add, "When Hero hands you holes, plant trees!"  After all, Arbor Day is coming up, and he's already dug the holes for us!  Better to plant trees in them than to twist ankles in them!

2 comments:

  1. I have a tree to plant--can I borrow Hero, Pleeeeease?

    Ha, ha!

    from Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have him! Herb said it at the same time I typed it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)