Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful End to Thursday

A beautiful mist crept over the farm late Thursday afternoon. I grabbed my camera and climbed to the far end of the back pasture to see the whole farm laid out below me. God's creation never ceases to amaze me! The most mundane scene becomes a work of art when He paints it with a misty brush!

On the way I snapped this picture which I call "The Mists of Time."

"Sara in the Mist."  (Note that she is still sporting the rope halter around her neck!)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! The mist is so mysterious and hauntingly beautiful. Thanks for sharing Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think mist makes better pictures than sun does, though I wouldn't want it to be like this every day! This is one of the things I love about living out here--you are drawn outdoors by the sheer beauty of God's creation and the joy of revelling in it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)