Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank you, God, for Herb's tender, loving care last night into the wee hours of the morning.  Thank you for the love and tenderness of my loved ones today.  Thank you, also, for loving words of sympathy that remind me of things I would forget in my grief:  That Job blessed you and did not blame you even when he lost all his children.  That you do not cause such tragedies; they happen because we live in a fallen world that is groaning for your redemption of it, and while we live for now in this broken world with all its grief, your love reaches out to our hearts even when they are broken.  Thank you for loving hearts that weep with me; they are a picture of your own love for Precious and for me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're in bed by now, safely sleeping and resting--it's nine thirty pm. Call me if not. Love, jlea

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)