Stories of life on our farm in Northwest Georgia where every day is an adventure in this beautiful spot that God has entrusted to our stewardship.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

There was over a half inch of ice on the water troughs this morning, and everything was covered with a frost so heavy that it looked like snow.  We left tracks in it walking out to the barn.  I was fascinated by the intricate, lacy ice crystals on this leaf, but . . .

I was distracted by the delight of watching Hero bound over the grass, chasing little mice with Zephyr valiantly bouncing after him, never even getting her head above the top of the grass!

Thank you, Lord, for two great dogs and your awe-inspiring creation!  Thank you, also, for a great sermon this morning (more tomorrow).

3 comments:

  1. I hope Space Dogs doesn't bounce so high he disappears into space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's trying to keep his feet off the freezing ground as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart Dog now must learn whatever goes up, has to come down!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)