Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite Things

(Disclaimer:  I didn't take this photo today, but I could have if I'd taken my camera out.)  At 6:30, I decided at the last minute to bring the horses up for the night when I saw them head for the gate, obviously expecting to be brought up to the barn for grain and hay.  I told Herb I'd do it alone, but when I got up to the barn with them, there he was, getting the hay net to go fill it for me.  It was SO cold, and I still had to get grain for the horses, feed the cats, and shut up the chickens, so I was VERY thankful for my sweet husband.  He doesn't love the horses; he loves me!  I love him most, but I do love them, too; and I love burying my nose in a shaggy, sweet, sweaty neck.  I mean a horse's!  :)

2 comments:

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)