Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Invasion of the . . . Bucket-Heads?

Hero came home from Wally's Friends today where he spent the night after being, uh, "tutored" shall we say?  (Just in case he's listening and feeling a little sensitive in more ways than one!)  The clinic gave strict instructions not to let him lick the incision.  Good luck with that!  In my excitement to see Hero, I forgot to buy a $5 cone from them.  Big mistake!  No sooner did Hero get inside, but he started to lick.  My idea of a muzzle made out of a sock was full of holes.  So I grabbed the trusty duct tape and made a temporary (non-sticky-to-fur) muzzle so I could run out to feed my complaining barn crew.  And there in the barn I found, ta da!--an empty horse supplement bucket.  A hole in the bottom, several rounds of reinforcing duct tape, and voila!  Cone-head dog becomes Bucket-head dog!  Somehow I don't think Hero appreciates my ingenuity.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Barn Space Dog! Poor Hero! HAHAHHA Poor dear frisky happy space dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've heard of "The Bucket List," right? Well, Hero's done this one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please take a minute and let me know you were here! Sorry I have to use Captcha, but I hope you'll comment anyway! Comments make my day! :)